Monday, July 7, 2014

// nesting no. 1







Our things are all moved in and settled into their places, but we still have yet to tackle any real decorating. I'm a little hasty, and indecisive when it comes to decor so I am trying to be a little more purposeful in the process. At this point in the process there are very few things that I emphatically know--I am at a loss for what to put on our bare walls or what end-tables I want for the living room, or how to fill the big empty countertop + shelves in the kitchen. But I know that we want to cultivate a home that is warm and calm. A home that combines our personalities and helps us feel at ease at the end of the day. A home that we enjoy spending time in together.

This Silver Lake home is my go-to for inspiration right now. Full of rich colors, textures and and natural elements. It's inviting and comfortable and full of personality. Exactly what I am hoping to achieve.  


No comments:

Post a Comment