Wednesday, July 2, 2014

// home.


It's here. We're here. We did it. A few weeks we moved into our little rental together, in the same little city in the midwest. We are still adjusting, there are growing pains to be felt, I am sure. And I know there's a faint little ache for the city left behind. But with each day that aches grows a little fainter, the house feels more our own and i count my lucky stars that we made it here. 

Still after four years of distance, I have to remind myself that we aren't cramming summer together into short spurts--that we actually get to live this together now. We're taking our time with the decorating and the settling in. We're carrying on some of our little traditions started on those trips back and forth. But mostly, we're just enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment