Wednesday, March 19, 2014

a dream kitchen for a wishful renter.


When it comes to a lot (err, most) things my standards can be impossibly high. And I am pickiest about the kitchen. Sifting through postings on rental websites, the photos of the kitchen are the make or break. Tacky white cabinets with a veneer border? Can't get out fast enough. Hideous pink counter top? Hell no, moving on. Now I know that the chances I'll have to settle for something tolerable are high--really high.  But when looking for a space that we can stay in for 2+ years, I need a little somethin' I can work with. 

This kitchen would be my dream come true in a small little rental. The white cabinets, the dark counters and those drawer pulls. Oh and the details, that pot rack and chalkboard. Be still my little wishful renters' heart. 


source: sfgirlbybay, photos by cindy loughridge

No comments:

Post a Comment