Friday, October 18, 2013

fall weekends.


Last night I indulged in a little fall with homemade potato soup and fresh pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. It was brisk and dark and quiet and perfect. Tonight we are heading out to Ray-Pec for brother's football game. I pulled out my thick boots, warm socks, and layers on layers. I kind of really love cold football games because that's the real heart of football season. Sitting in those stands, rain or shine, for the people--or team--you love. And finally, tomorrow, I am heading to Columbia along with thousands of Mizzou's faithful to watch our Tigers host the Florida Gators in our first home SEC match-up of the season. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous and there's no better place to spend a fall Saturday if you ask me. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment