Thursday, September 19, 2013

fall wishlist



This weekend left me feeling ready to jump into fall with both feet. Painted my nails a deep red, pulled the sweaters and boots out of storage and baked a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. The local market sidewalk was lined with pumpkins of all different sizes and beautiful golden mums. Now the temperatures are reaching back up into the 90s, but I am trying with all of my might to ignore that. Above are a few things on my fall wishlist--classic sweaters and jackets, warm boots, and a few things for cozy evenings or weekends spent at home. Here's to hoping fall makes her way to stay soon. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm crushing on the red infinity scarf and those Joie flats! So perfect for fall. I'm excited to pull out the cozy sweaters and drink many cups of pumpkin spice lattes to my heart's content. Happy fall to ya!

    ReplyDelete